- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
One of the best free crochet baby blanket patterns is this double cluster v stitch baby blanket. It is a stunning blankie that is simple and easy to make. It’s a really pretty blanket made with a stitch that’s really easy and works up fast. You can easily make it in big sizes. Choose the color scheme of your choice. This blanket is perfect for keeping your child warm and comfortable.
Double Cluster V Stitch Crochet Blanket
…to do this little cluster blanket I’m using
a five millimeter crochet hook… and I’m just using
a big ball of double knitting pink yarn.
You can use any double knitting yarn you want
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet this really easy double cluster v stitch crochet blanket.
Thanks to Alison Russell’s Craft Channel for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day