- [Free Pattern] Keep The Tissues In One Place With This Adorable Whale Tissue Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Poppy In A Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- Easy Crochet Prayer Shawl With An Easy Repeat Pattern
This lovely textured afghan square with interesting stitches adds a great design to any blanket. The combination of bobbles and berry stitches create a great texture and make this afghan square is a nice combination of challenging and relaxing. This Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square by Julie Yeager is a wonderful block that looks fabulous incorporated into a blanket. The pattern is rated intermediate although it can be tried also by the beginners willing to learn new stitches.
Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
12” in worsted weight but all patterns are designed to fit together with similar final round stitch counts. Use whatever yarn and hook you like. Sample is Scheepjes River Washed XL in Danube and Congo; and Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Moonstone.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Julie Yeager for the article inspiration and featured image.