- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- [Video Tutorial] Learn The Amazing Technique Of Overlay Crochet With This Beautiful Circles Of The Sun Block
- Tapestry Crochet Coffee Granny Square Free Pattern
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
This lovely textured afghan square with interesting stitches adds a great design to any blanket. The combination of bobbles and berry stitches create a great texture and make this afghan square is a nice combination of challenging and relaxing. This Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square by Julie Yeager is a wonderful block that looks fabulous incorporated into a blanket. The pattern is rated intermediate although it can be tried also by the beginners willing to learn new stitches.
Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
12” in worsted weight but all patterns are designed to fit together with similar final round stitch counts. Use whatever yarn and hook you like. Sample is Scheepjes River Washed XL in Danube and Congo; and Scheepjes Stone Washed XL in Moonstone.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Popcorn Hearts Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Julie Yeager for the article inspiration and featured image.