- [Video Tutorial] The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Poncho Sweater
- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Stitch Baby Dress For Summertime
Here is a very eye-catching and unique free crochet potholder pattern. German Potholders by Cindasaur is beautifully constructed with an amazing ribbed texture and a fabulous scalloped edge. You can make these potholders for everyone in the family and send them as gifts. Anyone would love to get one as a gift!
Free Crochet Potholder Pattern
Yarn and Hook
Use a yarn made out of natural fibre. This is so it does
not melt if used on a really hot pot. I suggest 100%
Choose a hook that is smaller than the recommended
hook size, like you would for making an amigurumi.
This is so the stitches are very tight and better at
stopping the heat. I have used a 3mm hook in the past.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Cindasaur for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!