- [Free Pattern] This 5 Point Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
- Prayer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern So You Can Make A Hug For Someone In Need
Make this adorable princess amigurumi for a little princess in your life. Mulan Princess Amigurumi by Chiara Cremon is such a cute doll! She will be a favorite princess around the house. It is a perfect addition to add to your little one’s other princess dolls. This princess amigurumi is the perfect gift for girls. making this amigurumi doll is really easy for someone with intermediate crochet skills.
Mulan Princess Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
★ 3.5 mm hook
★ 3.0 mm hook
★ 2.5 mm hook
★ Tapestry needle
★ Black safety eyes size 8.0 mm
★ Stuffing (poly fiber fill is the best, otherwise
some cotton wool will do)
★ Light peach yarn size 3-3.5
★ Bright pink yarn size 3-3.5
★ Black yarn size 3-3.5
★ Purple yarn size 3-3.5
★ Bordeaux yarn size 2-2.5
★ White yarn size 2
★ Blue yarn size 2
★ Violet yarn size 3-3.5
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Chiara Cremon for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!