- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] This Spiral Crochet Afghan Is Mesmerizing!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Cable Hat You’ll Make On Repeat
- [Free Pattern] Best Looking Crochet Poholders You’ll Ever Make!
- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
This gorgeous afghan with a patchwork-type flag design is priceless! Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan by Haute Kippy by Bethany Sypolt is a fun flag-inspired throw blanket which looks absolutely beautiful and it’s so much fun to make. This lovely afghan is crocheted in strips although the 24 squares in this afghan brilliantly look like they were made individually.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.