- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patttern] Itsy Bitsy Crocheted Baby Mittens Will Protect Baby’s Perfect Face From Scratches
- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
- Easy Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern With Beautiful Spirals
You’ll get towels, lunch, book, etc in this pretty bag! The finished size for this beach tote is 14” tall (not including strap) by 18” wide. You can make it in colors that match your swim suit! The pattern looks great in a solid color too! This Hip Squares Beach Tote by Goddess Crochet is worked bottom up, first in rows to form a flat bottom, then in rounds.
This bag has a flat bottom, and is big enough to hold your towel, sunscreen, wallet, cell phone, keys, a book, and a few snacks – everything you need for a day out on the sand. If you have children, well, you may just need to make TWO of these bags to carry everything.
Image source: Joanna
Thanks to Joanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.