- Beautifully Textured Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block- Free Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
- Debbie Harford Shared Halloween treat bag for my grandson. No pattern.
You’ll get towels, lunch, book, etc in this pretty bag! The finished size for this beach tote is 14” tall (not including strap) by 18” wide. You can make it in colors that match your swim suit! The pattern looks great in a solid color too! This Hip Squares Beach Tote by Goddess Crochet is worked bottom up, first in rows to form a flat bottom, then in rounds.
This bag has a flat bottom, and is big enough to hold your towel, sunscreen, wallet, cell phone, keys, a book, and a few snacks – everything you need for a day out on the sand. If you have children, well, you may just need to make TWO of these bags to carry everything.
Image source: Joanna
Thanks to Joanna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.