- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- This Crochet Sampler Afghan Is An Easy Pattern To Take On The Go
- Beautiful Irish Crochet Flower Free Pattern
Baby showers are a wonderful way to show support for new parents and if you’re looking for something unique and to be treasured for a long time, this giraffe pattern is insanely adorable!
A handmade baby blanket and a cute crochet animal make an adorable baby shower gift and since it is handmade, chances are, it is unique too! The new parents –and the new baby- will definitely love it and every mom-to-be will want you at their baby showers.
Baby Giraffe Amigurumi by Courtney Deley is an easy pattern that yields such a cute little giraffe. This cutie is a joy to make and even toddlers and teenagers love it!
4 ply medium worsted weight yarn. Two tones. Of your choosing. I went with a golden yellow
for the body and brown for accents
Safety eyes (910 mm.) You can also use black yarn or buttons. Your giraffe, your choice.
3.5 mm Hook or E hook (gauge is not important)
fibre fill for stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Courtchet
Thanks to Courtney Deley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.