- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Blue Bellflower Bookmark Is So Delicate!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Baby Owl Cocoon & Hat Pattern Can Be Easily Turned Into Just About Any Bug
- [Free Pattern] This Little Lion Amigurumi Will Steal Your Heart!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- 5 Strand Braided Crochet Headband (Video Tutorial)
Baby showers are a wonderful way to show support for new parents and if you’re looking for something unique and to be treasured for a long time, this giraffe pattern is insanely adorable!
A handmade baby blanket and a cute crochet animal make an adorable baby shower gift and since it is handmade, chances are, it is unique too! The new parents –and the new baby- will definitely love it and every mom-to-be will want you at their baby showers.
Baby Giraffe Amigurumi by Courtney Deley is an easy pattern that yields such a cute little giraffe. This cutie is a joy to make and even toddlers and teenagers love it!
4 ply medium worsted weight yarn. Two tones. Of your choosing. I went with a golden yellow
for the body and brown for accents
Safety eyes (910 mm.) You can also use black yarn or buttons. Your giraffe, your choice.
3.5 mm Hook or E hook (gauge is not important)
fibre fill for stuffing
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Courtchet
Thanks to Courtney Deley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.