- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Autumn Berry Crochet Flower
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Rainbow Hearts Socks Ever!
This delicate swaddle blanket pattern was designed especially for charitable use and even comes with instructions for swaddling. Swaddle Me Blankie pattern by Crochet Kitten uses the diagonal box stitch and it’s very easy to make once you learn this stitch. The little swaddle me instructions tag is super cute too!
If you need help with the diagonal box stitch, please follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Delicate Swaddle Blanket
Finished Size: 18” x 18” (preemie) [36” x 36” (baby)]
Skill Level: Easy.
MC: Cascade Cherub DK: 3 skeins (preemie size) [9 skeins (baby size)]
CC: Cascade Cherub DK: 1 skein (preemie size) [2 skeins (baby size)]
Size H-8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1/4” ribbon in coordinating color
1 sheet cardstock-weight paper