- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Easy Reversible Crochet Blanket Free Pattern For Beginners
Flower stitch is one of the most popular and liked stitches when it comes to crochet or knitting. We guess you have already saved a few to your crochet stitches collection and if you haven’t yet, you should definitely do it now.
A crochet flower stitch makes any project more delicate and feminine and can be used for different projects, such as shawls, scarves, blouses, table tops, coasters and cup cozies or even afghans.
Flower patterns make great Spring or Summer projects, but of course, they can be used for crochet projects in any season. Flower patterns with a more dense texture, like the one featured today can be used for a variety of projects for fashion and home.
Very Easy Crochet Flower Stitch Free Pattern
You May Also Like