- How To Crochet The Diamond Lace Crochet Stitch
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
This throw looks so beautiful! So simple and still the texture looks so rich. The Textured Throw by Patricia Rifanburg is easy and extremely quick to make. The project is perfect for beginner and also for advanced crocheters who can complete it in just matter of hours. The pattern is written for a throw with a size of approximately 40″ x 60″.
Softly textured crochet afghan is a terrific project for beginners and advanced crocheters alike and makes a quick and easy gift or fresh accent for your home.
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Patricia Rifanburg for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.