- [Free Pattern] Look Good In The Kitchen With This Spring Inspired Apron
- [Free Pattern] Everyone Likes This Minions Blanket!
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
This throw looks so beautiful! So simple and still the texture looks so rich. The Textured Throw by Patricia Rifanburg is easy and extremely quick to make. The project is perfect for beginner and also for advanced crocheters who can complete it in just matter of hours. The pattern is written for a throw with a size of approximately 40″ x 60″.
Softly textured crochet afghan is a terrific project for beginners and advanced crocheters alike and makes a quick and easy gift or fresh accent for your home.
Image source: Red Heart
Thanks to Patricia Rifanburg for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.