- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Exceptional Floral Dimension Afghan Square Offers Lots Of Scope For Playing With Color
If you have a new iphone and need a cover here is an adorable crochet iphone case pattern you may like. This Crochet iPhone Case pattern, offered by Jamey Ekins at Dabbles Babbles is free and you may actually make it in less than an hour or so, depending on your crochet speed. What’s great about this patterns is that you can make it in a bigger size and use it for a tablet as well, by simply increasing the number of stitches at the beginning to accommodate for the extra width.
It’s ridiculously easy and quick – it took me about an hour and I’m a pretty slow crocheter. Even beginners can handle this fun project.
- Thick yarn (I used Bernat Roving) in 1 or 2 colours
- Crochet hook 1 size smaller than recommended on yarn packaging (I used 5.5mm or US 9)
- Button of your choice
- Darning needle
- Sewing needle
- Your phone (to make sure the fit is what you want)
This case will have a more structured feel and appearance if you keep the tension on this firm and tight and consistent throughout the project.
Thanks to Jamey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.