- Magnificent Tote With Tassel
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cute Bubbles Blanket Stitch
- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Photo Tutorial] This Dream Circle Square And Mandala Is A Delight To Crochet!
If you have a new iphone and need a cover here is an adorable crochet iphone case pattern you may like. This Crochet iPhone Case pattern, offered by Jamey Ekins at Dabbles Babbles is free and you may actually make it in less than an hour or so, depending on your crochet speed. What’s great about this patterns is that you can make it in a bigger size and use it for a tablet as well, by simply increasing the number of stitches at the beginning to accommodate for the extra width.
It’s ridiculously easy and quick – it took me about an hour and I’m a pretty slow crocheter. Even beginners can handle this fun project.
- Thick yarn (I used Bernat Roving) in 1 or 2 colours
- Crochet hook 1 size smaller than recommended on yarn packaging (I used 5.5mm or US 9)
- Button of your choice
- Darning needle
- Sewing needle
- Your phone (to make sure the fit is what you want)
This case will have a more structured feel and appearance if you keep the tension on this firm and tight and consistent throughout the project.
Thanks to Jamey for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.