- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
This blanket is a simple, quick and rewarding pattern. Inspired by Melanie Ham’s “Easy Beginner Crochet Baby Blanket Tutorial”, this Easy Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern by Jamey Ekins is fabulous. Excellent pattern especially for a beginning crocheter and so addictively it’s cozy without being too warm, you may never want to get out of bed.
This blanket is super easy and crochet’s up really quickly. I’m not a fast crocheter and it took me a little less than a week to finish it off. Noelle loved the finished blanket and uses it all the time now. It’s great because its cozy without being too warm. Noelle tends to get hot quickly so the loose weave in this blanket is perfect for her. I’ve used this blanket on occasion myself and it really is the best of both worlds. My finished blanket is 44″ x 55″ which is the perfect size for a my daughter.
Easy Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn – number of balls depends on the size you make it.
- Crochet Hook – US P/11.5 mm.
- Scissors ( Read more here)
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.