- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- Super Cute Snowflake Potholders To Decorate The Kitchen In The Winter Season
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- Easy Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern That You’ll Never Get Tired Of
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fast Technique To Make The Cutest Chunky Ribbed Slouch Hat Ever!
This fruity sweet looking pattern is very simple and elegant. With the right yarn and hooks, this easy crochet baby blanket grows very quickly and and becomes a beautiful, soft and cuddly afghan or baby blanket. This sweet texture looks beautiful for both baby boy or girl blankets. It’s also great for dishcloths, washcloths, blankets or cozies.
The pattern is fun and it’s only using single crochet and double crochet stitches so it’s really suitable for all crochet skill levels.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Swatch – 7 x 4.25 (inches)
Chain 20 + 2, 10 rows
Thanks to LovinglyNie for the article inspiration and featured image.