- [Paid Pattern] Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Best Looking Crochet Baby-Chucks I’ve Seen Yet!
- [Free Pattern] Easy To Crochet Granny Square Stocking
Don’t you just love easy crochet projects that look clever and complicated? Check out this very unique and original Friendship Ring Square by Terri Kroupa. The friendship rings look so twisted, in fact, apparently they are really easy to make. Somehow those rings remind me of the Olympic rings, is just that they are displayed differently and of course, it’s only four of them.
Most likely, this Friendship Ring square pattern is gorgeous to be used more for decorative purposes; I can totally see not only beautiful afghans made in this pattern but also table runners and why not, even curtains.
Worsted Weight Yarn:
Color A – Windsor Blue
Color B – Lt. Country Blue
Color C – Dusty Rose
Color D – Rose Pink
Color E – Soft White
Crochet Hook, size H
Thanks to Terri Kroupa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.