- Debbie Harford Shared Finally finished this pumpkin for my 3 month
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Bright And Cheery Baby Blanket Will Enhance Any Nursery
- Vintage Crochet Apron Pattern For Happy People [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Don’t you just love easy crochet projects that look clever and complicated? Check out this very unique and original Friendship Ring Square by Terri Kroupa. The friendship rings look so twisted, in fact, apparently they are really easy to make. Somehow those rings remind me of the Olympic rings, is just that they are displayed differently and of course, it’s only four of them.
Most likely, this Friendship Ring square pattern is gorgeous to be used more for decorative purposes; I can totally see not only beautiful afghans made in this pattern but also table runners and why not, even curtains.
Worsted Weight Yarn:
Color A – Windsor Blue
Color B – Lt. Country Blue
Color C – Dusty Rose
Color D – Rose Pink
Color E – Soft White
Crochet Hook, size H
Thanks to Terri Kroupa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.