- [Free Pattern] Bring Spring Into Your Home With This Gorgeous Flowers Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- June E Peavey-Watson Shared These are just a few of my crochet
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
An easy, yet thoughtful crochet gift is a crochet laptop blanket that can converse to a 20”20” pillow with the button. Africa Blanket/Pillow designed by Jane Zane takes just a bit more time than other gifts maybe, but the end result is simply gorgeous and worth the time and effort. There are no specific colors of yarn that you to use which means that there are definitely more options to choose from. You could even make two similar or unique crochet laptop blankets or crochet pillows for the twins or you and your lover.
Crochet Laptop Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
Yarn: 63-color PlainJane Cotton DK (240 Yards/100g)
Wood Button: 2.0mm 1 pc; 1.5mm 12pcs
Size: 30”*30”, good for pillow size 20”*20”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Zane for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!