- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- Star Flower Hexagon Crochet Pattern With A Beautiful Design
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
An easy, yet thoughtful crochet gift is a crochet laptop blanket that can converse to a 20”20” pillow with the button. Africa Blanket/Pillow designed by Jane Zane takes just a bit more time than other gifts maybe, but the end result is simply gorgeous and worth the time and effort. There are no specific colors of yarn that you to use which means that there are definitely more options to choose from. You could even make two similar or unique crochet laptop blankets or crochet pillows for the twins or you and your lover.
Crochet Laptop Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
Yarn: 63-color PlainJane Cotton DK (240 Yards/100g)
Wood Button: 2.0mm 1 pc; 1.5mm 12pcs
Size: 30”*30”, good for pillow size 20”*20”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Zane for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!