- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little One Cuddle Up With This Cute Bunny Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- Quick And Easy Crochet Square Pattern
- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Elegant Baby Blanket
An easy, yet thoughtful crochet gift is a crochet laptop blanket that can converse to a 20”20” pillow with the button. Africa Blanket/Pillow designed by Jane Zane takes just a bit more time than other gifts maybe, but the end result is simply gorgeous and worth the time and effort. There are no specific colors of yarn that you to use which means that there are definitely more options to choose from. You could even make two similar or unique crochet laptop blankets or crochet pillows for the twins or you and your lover.
Crochet Laptop Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Can Convert To A Pillow With The Button
Yarn: 63-color PlainJane Cotton DK (240 Yards/100g)
Wood Button: 2.0mm 1 pc; 1.5mm 12pcs
Size: 30”*30”, good for pillow size 20”*20”
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jane Zane for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!