- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- Super Cute And Easy Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Lovely Shamrock Crochet Blanket Pattern For St. Patrick’s Day
- Crochet Fedora Hat Free Pattern Perfect For Hot Weather And Bad Hair Days
Replace your usual throw pillows in your living room with these interesting pillow patterns. It will add style and a warm personal touch to your home decor. These Cozy Crochet Pillows, courtesy of Simplicity, are worked with yarn held double. Round, square or neckroll, these pillows add comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. They are fast and cozy – a great project for the crocheter’s home.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JOANN
Thanks to Simplicity for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.