- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 3
- How To Make Quick Crochet Slippers To Keep Your Feet Warm In The Winter
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
This ruffle flower square in vibrant and happy colors will brighten up any space. Ruffles are such a charming detail to add to a crochet square. The three rounds of beautiful ruffles and the flower center create the wow factor for this square pattern. Ruffle Flower Square by Raffaella Tassoni is an 8 inches crochet square which is also quick and easy to make and beginner-friendly.
Ruffle Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern
– 4-mm (G/6 USA, 8 UK) Hook
– Light Worsted DK Yarn in your favorite color combo. I would use at least two contrasting colors.
– Tapestry Needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the free crochet pattern: Ruffle Flower Square Free Crochet Pattern via Raffamusa Designs.
Thanks to Raffaella Tassoni for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day