- [Free Pattern] This Ballband Dishcloth Is Beautiful Worked In Solids And Variegated
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Bunny Hat With Flower for Little Girl
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Popcorn And Winter Nights Square To Celebrate The Spirit Of The Season
- [Free Pattern] One Perfectly Marvelous Blooming Flower Cushion
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
If you love to make crochet dog blankets for charity, this pattern is one of the easiest you’ve ever seen. Quick and Easy Snuggle by Rae French is designed so even the beginners and most inexperienced crocheter can stitch up a blanket with this pattern. The blanket is nice and thick and you can use up all your odd balls to make a little fur friend happy.
Crochet Dog Blankets For Charity
Double strands of Worsted weight, acrylic, size M (13) hook.
More free crochet patterns for pets:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Rae French for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!