- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tiny Owl Applique Pattern Is Perfect To Embellish Any Project
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- How To Brilliantly Turn Flip Flop Soles Into Gorgeous Boots For Winter
This hat is amazingly cute! If you love cabbage patch dolls you’ll be happy to hear that this adorable Cabbage Patch Beanie by Sarah Zimmerman was inspired by one of them. Made using the loop stitch, is simple to make and super quick. There’s a video tutorial to help you with the loop stitch.
This pattern is absolutely amazing and your baby will look just like the Cabbage Patch doll! The pattern is written for size: 0-3 months and you’ll also get instructions on how to increase for larger sizes:3-6 months, 6-9 months ,9-12 months, Toddler/Preschooler, Child, Adult.
– Worsted Weight Yarn. I used Loops & Threads Impeccable in Soft Taupe.
– Size H Crochet Hook
– Tapestry Needle
– White Ribbon
– Stitch Marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.