- Easy Crochet Newborn Booties
- [Cheat-Sheet] Magic Loop Method For Circular Knitting Made Really Simple
- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Slouchy Hat Crochet Pattern With Beautiful Spirals
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
This is probably the most realistic crochet baby doll pattern we’ve ever seen! Seriously, Baby Louis by Cleoschrochetart is an absolutely amazing doll free crochet pattern! This crochet baby doll is so realistic in its details and the stitch work is purely art and so truly impressive. This great little pattern is written in two languages: English and German and it’s so much fun to make!
Update: The pattern is not free anymore, it is now available for purchase. For more free baby doll crochet patterns , please visit here.
Baby Louis Crochet Baby Doll Free Pattern
• 250 gramm cotton 50g/115m beige (Hautfarben) or 250 gramm Acrylic
50g/133m each for hook 3-4mm
• For the eyes a little bit of white, black and blue and for the mouth a little bit of
• Hook 2,5 mm
• Hook 2,0 mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Baby Louis Crochet Baby Doll Free Pattern
Thanks to Cleoschrochetart for the article inspiration and featured image.
For more Free Crochet Doll Patterns please visit the NEXT PAGE link below.