- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Video Tutorial] This Awesome Mermaid Tail Blanket Is An Easy Pattern For Beginners
- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] So Cute, So Simple, So Cozy: This Crochet Wrap Sweater Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Zane the Zebra Is The Cutest Little Thing!
Fluffy pom-poms make everything cutter, don’t you think? Like these 12 pom-poms that are so playful, so fun to make and look at and they add so much charm to this pattern! Firework Blankie by Universal Yarn is an easy pattern that begins in the center with a magic ring and is worked in rounds outwards to the edges.
Universal Yarn Little Bird Colors (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 205 Skydive (MC) – 4 balls
Universal Yarn Little Bird (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 107 Lollipop Red (CC) – 2 balls
Hook: US Size D-4 (3.5 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, 1½” pom-pom maker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Universal Yarn
Thanks to Universal Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.