- This Crochet Frog Is A Great Magnet For Your Fridge
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- Tabatha Reisz Shared The bigger version of batgirl/Batman!
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
Fluffy pom-poms make everything cutter, don’t you think? Like these 12 pom-poms that are so playful, so fun to make and look at and they add so much charm to this pattern! Firework Blankie by Universal Yarn is an easy pattern that begins in the center with a magic ring and is worked in rounds outwards to the edges.
Universal Yarn Little Bird Colors (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 205 Skydive (MC) – 4 balls
Universal Yarn Little Bird (100% acrylic; 100g/344 yds)
• 107 Lollipop Red (CC) – 2 balls
Hook: US Size D-4 (3.5 mm)
Notions: Tapestry needle, 1½” pom-pom maker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Universal Yarn
Thanks to Universal Yarn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.