- How To Crochet The Four Leaf Clover Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Brilliant Technique To Make Amazing Looking Rugs For Cheap
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
- Easy Classic Cardigan Crochet Pattern That You’ll Never Get Tired Of
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Really Easy To Make Crochet Granny Square Bag
From feeling like a failure to feeling like a pro! This is how I would summarize this tutorial. Many crochet projects appear funny and unfinished when the sides look uneven. We’ve all been there and is not a great place to be. it is frustrating and time consuming. This Demystifying Double Crochet – How to Double Crochet for Beginners photo tutorial by Kim Werker is the fantastic answer to leave frustration behind ad move ahead with confidence.
…I hope these double crochet instructions will help out new crocheters who are struggling despite assurances that crochet is easy as pie. Sometimes pie can be a great confounding mystery. Let’s set you on a path to evening those edges out, ok?
Image source: Kim
Thanks to Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.