- [Free Pattern] A Marvelous Pattern For A Super-Cute And So Practical Crochet Bag
- The Perfect Yarn Basket Pattern- Three Different Sizes
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Video Tutorial] Fast, Easy And Gorgeous! This May Be Your New Go-To Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
A picture is worth a thousand words! We’ve all heard it before and this tutorial is the proof that the saying is right! Learn how to join squares of the same size using the join-as-you-go method. The method may not be new for some but the approach is totally worth it to give it a try. The step by step Joining Different Squares Of The Same Size tutorial by Adaiha Covington documented with awesome pictures, is so detailed and clear, any beginner should be able to master this method by the end of this tutorial.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Things To Make And Do
Thanks to Adaiha Covington for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.