- This F Bomb Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Profane Present For A Co-Worker, Family member, Or Friend [Free Pattern]
- How To Fix Uneven Crochet Rows
- [Free Pattern] Have A Fun Time Inventing Each Unique Square Using This Classic Granny Square Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
These beautiful textured knit dishcloths are so simple and useful and they make great housewarming gifts. Super easy and quick to make, this Textured Knit Dishcloth by Brittany Coughlin is a good pattern for a beginner to practice on. The dishcloth measures about 7 inches by 7 inches and it makes for a great dishcloth as well as a washcloth!
Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
1 skein of Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn
US size 8 straight knitting needles
Check out the original source for this Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.