- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- Easy Crochet Lap Blanket For Hospice
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- Jungle Buddies Baby Blanket Free Pattern To Make Your Baby’s Bedtime Fun
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
These beautiful textured knit dishcloths are so simple and useful and they make great housewarming gifts. Super easy and quick to make, this Textured Knit Dishcloth by Brittany Coughlin is a good pattern for a beginner to practice on. The dishcloth measures about 7 inches by 7 inches and it makes for a great dishcloth as well as a washcloth!
Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths Pattern
1 skein of Lily’s Sugar and Cream Yarn
US size 8 straight knitting needles
Check out the original source for this Easy Textured Knit Dishcloths pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.