- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- Most Adorable Unicorn Kawaii Cuddler
- The Perfect C2C Scrap Blanket For Your Leftover Bits Of Yarn
These squared ripples create a really striking and beautiful design. So symmetrical and eye catching, these rows create indeed the impression of real ripples! Squared Ripples by Kati Donahue is a simple repeating pattern with a beautiful texture that works quickly and is sure to add a lot of fun texture to any project!
Lions Brand Vanna’s Choice
Black – CA
Rose Shocking– CB
White – CC
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KatiDCreations
Thanks to Kati Donahue for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.