- Versatile Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- Cutest Rainbow Brite Costume Free Crochet Pattern Ever!
These squared ripples create a really striking and beautiful design. So symmetrical and eye catching, these rows create indeed the impression of real ripples! Squared Ripples by Kati Donahue is a simple repeating pattern with a beautiful texture that works quickly and is sure to add a lot of fun texture to any project!
Lions Brand Vanna’s Choice
Black – CA
Rose Shocking– CB
White – CC
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KatiDCreations
Thanks to Kati Donahue for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.