- [Free Pattern] Pretty Crochet Baby Beanie With Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Celtic Weave Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- Multitasking Cell Phone Pouch Crochet Pattern Everyone Needs
- [Free Pattern] This Mommy/Daughter Look Is Just Soooo Cute! <3
These squared ripples create a really striking and beautiful design. So symmetrical and eye catching, these rows create indeed the impression of real ripples! Squared Ripples by Kati Donahue is a simple repeating pattern with a beautiful texture that works quickly and is sure to add a lot of fun texture to any project!
Lions Brand Vanna’s Choice
Black – CA
Rose Shocking– CB
White – CC
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: KatiDCreations
Thanks to Kati Donahue for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.