- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Easy Squared Waffle Rainbow
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Flip-Flop Slippers
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
Did you know that Pansy flowers symbolize love and kind thoughts? Pansies are one of the most beautiful crocheted flowers and you can use scraps of all colors for petals. This Easy Pansy free crochet pattern designed by Ruby & Custard makes a great applique you can stitch onto pretty much anything: from baby blanket and afghans to clothing pieces. They are so charming and fresh chances are they will remind you of the long, lovely summer days in the garden.
Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Yellow DK yarn (I used Rowan Handknit Cotton, Sunshine, shade 354)
Pink DK yarn (I used Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK, Shell Pink, shade 3666)
Sewing needle with an eye large enough to thread yarn through
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ruby & Custard.
Thanks to Millie Masterton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.