- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crocheted Cushions (It’s Easier Than You Think!)
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cool Grinch Wreath Is Clearly One Of A Kind!
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Baby Blanket Looks Like The Comfiest Thing On Earth
- How To Read Symbol Charts Made Simple!
Did you know that Pansy flowers symbolize love and kind thoughts? Pansies are one of the most beautiful crocheted flowers and you can use scraps of all colors for petals. This Easy Pansy free crochet pattern designed by Ruby & Custard makes a great applique you can stitch onto pretty much anything: from baby blanket and afghans to clothing pieces. They are so charming and fresh chances are they will remind you of the long, lovely summer days in the garden.
Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Yellow DK yarn (I used Rowan Handknit Cotton, Sunshine, shade 354)
Pink DK yarn (I used Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK, Shell Pink, shade 3666)
Sewing needle with an eye large enough to thread yarn through
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ruby & Custard.
Thanks to Millie Masterton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.