- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Gorgeous Triangular Shawl With A Brilliant Design
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
Did you know that Pansy flowers symbolize love and kind thoughts? Pansies are one of the most beautiful crocheted flowers and you can use scraps of all colors for petals. This Easy Pansy free crochet pattern designed by Ruby & Custard makes a great applique you can stitch onto pretty much anything: from baby blanket and afghans to clothing pieces. They are so charming and fresh chances are they will remind you of the long, lovely summer days in the garden.
Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Yellow DK yarn (I used Rowan Handknit Cotton, Sunshine, shade 354)
Pink DK yarn (I used Stylecraft Classique Cotton DK, Shell Pink, shade 3666)
Sewing needle with an eye large enough to thread yarn through
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Easy Pansy Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Ruby & Custard.
Thanks to Millie Masterton for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.