- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Square Is So Versatile And There’s So Many Things You Can Do With It
Now, if you want more or different fruits and veggies for your project, below is a different crochet pattern for fruit, vegetables and basket, that I know you are going to love.
Image Source: Michele Wilcox
Crocheted Fruits And Vegetables Basket
Crocheted fruit and vegetable basket is fun to stitch and a creative way to bring a touch of summer to brighten your kitchen.
Designed by Michele Wilcox
Skill Level: Easy
I would not recommend you make the stuffed olives pattern , if you have really little kids in the house .
Grapes measure approx 1.5″ in diameter.
Banana measures approx 8″ long x 5″ in diameter.
Apple measures approx 3″ high x 1″in diameter.
Orange measures approx 9.5″ in diameter.
Pear measures approx 4.5″ high x 8.5″ in diameter.
Tomato measures approx 9″ in diameter.
Celery measures approx 7″ long x 1″ wide.
Olives measures approx 1.5″ high x 3.5″ in diameter.
Carrot measures approx 7″ x 3.5″ in diameter.
Basket measures approx 4″ high x 24″ in diameter.
Now that you have two lovely basket with fruits patterns, which one are you going to choose?
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.