- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Gorgeous Chunky Cushion!
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
- Super Easy Puzzled Granny Square [Video Tutorial]
This lovely lace crochet heart pattern is easy to make. A great decoration for wedding, a beautiful Valentine’s Day gift or a festive heart shaped ornament, this beautifully detailed crochet pattern will perfectly fit any occasion.
Learn how to crochet this beautiful crochet heart following a step-by-step video tutorial courtesy of Sheruknittingcom.
First do some rows of crochet mesh (with the mesh you need to create a heart shape), then continue working in rounds make two rounds of single crochet stitches. After that complete the work by making one more round of crochet decorative trim.
Thread specifications: 100% Cotton, 150m/50g. 4 ply; and with Steel Crochet Hook 1.5 mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
Thanks to Sheruknittingcom for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.