- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make Gorgeous Crochet Butterflies In Three Different Sizes
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triads Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
Both the hat and the model are precious! The Shell Stitch Beanie by The Dainty Daisy is so simple and yet so beautiful. This adorable hat takes such a little time to make and is a wonderful gift and welcome to the world to any baby. Super easy and fun, this cute beanie can be easily matched with a baby sweater at your choice.
The pattern is available in more sizes: from 0 to 10 years old child.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:The Dainty Daisy
Thanks to Betsy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.