- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
Both the hat and the model are precious! The Shell Stitch Beanie by The Dainty Daisy is so simple and yet so beautiful. This adorable hat takes such a little time to make and is a wonderful gift and welcome to the world to any baby. Super easy and fun, this cute beanie can be easily matched with a baby sweater at your choice.
The pattern is available in more sizes: from 0 to 10 years old child.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:The Dainty Daisy
Thanks to Betsy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.