- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
- How To Crochet Newborn Baby Booties For Beginners [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Bliss Square Will Remind You Of The Winter Wonderland Outside
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Textured Blanket Crochet Pattern With Vintage And Heirloom Feel
This is a really cute and tiny, simple crochet pattern. The lavender color, used to feature this pattern is so beautiful! The Single Crochet Diaper Shirt by AuntB is a quick fun project and a very cute onesie which is so quick to complete. It can be done in half a day so it’s a great last minute baby shower gift. The pattern sees to be a preemie size but larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Super Soft Baby Yarn
Size H hook
Larger hook will make it a little bigger.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bev’s Country Cottage
Thanks to AuntB for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.