- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
Learn how to make this absolutely gorgeous 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square with a video tutorial courtesy of Blossom Crochet.
The center of the square is made up of popcorn stitches so it’s really textured and very 3d.
This pretty square has a back post border as well to make the green really stand out on that final round. The border also creates a really lovely rich as well to your work.
Watch the video below to see how it’s done:
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.