- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
- Adorable Bunny Crochet Pattern – Great Size For Little Hands
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Tapestry Crochet Is Ideal For Pouches, Bags, Bowls Or Even Hats
This super fast crochet baby hat is the quickest super cute gift you could make for a baby about 3 months old. 30 Minute Baby Hat by Mary Ann Colatuno is truly easy and beautiful and what a great flower pattern! The baby looks super adorable without any embellishment, also, so it would be great for a baby boy too!
30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
I used a clover G hook which is 4.5 mm but other G hooks are 4.25mm.
Check out the original source for this 30- Minute Crochet Baby Hat Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maccapsandmore
Thanks to Mary Ann Colatuno for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.