- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- Beautiful Crocheted Flowers Free Patterns
- [Free Patterns] Wildflower Granny Square: Sunflower And Wild Daisy Flower
- Spiral Crochet Afghan With A Dramatic And Decorative Effect
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
All we can say is : YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP! 🙂
Do you know a fan of the YipYip aliens from old school Sesame Street ? The Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking crochet pattern and design by Carissa Browning is fabulous.These Sesame Street characters instantly brings back childhood memories for many of us. They are so funny and they make everyone laugh!
There’s also a knitted version!
Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern
Circumference: 25 inches
Height: 14 inches (excluding tentacles & hanging loop)
Bernat Blanket/Blanket Brights/Baby Blanket (100% polyester; 220yds/201m per 300g skein); 1 skein in color of your choice; shown in Royal Blue, Pixie Pink, Pow Purple, Baby Teal, and Crimson
L/8mm crochet hook
2 ping pong balls
Black paint pen or permanent marker
2 pipe cleaners, 12 inches long
Awl, ice pick, corn pick (for poking holes in ping pong balls)
Black flannel fabric, 16 inches by 24 inches
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Yip Yips Themed Christmas Stocking Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Carissa Browning for the article inspiration and featured image.