- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.