- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- This Baby Newsie Hat Is The Perfect Addition To Any Baby’s Wardrobe
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick & Easy To Make Knit And Crochet Rugs
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] This Large Hanging Basket Can Be used For So Many Things… Including A Cat Hammock
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.