- [Free Pattern] Enviro-Friendly Scrubber That You Don’t Have To Toss: Bobble Sponge
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pillow Pattern: Pinwheel Pillow
- [Free Pattern] This Amigurumi Unicorn Is Just Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Fantastically Cute Blanket With Little Flower Rows
- [Free Pattern] This Cuddly Blanket Would Make A Wonderful Baby Shower Gift
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.