- [Video Tutorial] What An Amazing Legacy To Leave Behind (Stunning Crocheted Popcorn Pinwheel Bed Spread)
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- Nicely Textured Twisted Headband Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Daisy Flower Square
This beautiful granny square is made using Egyptian cotton. In case you wonder, the brand is Cotton Giza (Egyptian Cotton) and you can probably find it at the local yarn store. This cotton looks really beautiful. There are two parts in this video tutorial. Jachelle Stephanie takes the time to explain this beautiful square pattern and she makes it so easy that a beginner would be able to make this square.
To watch part 2 of the Crochet Granny Square Pattern video tutorial, please go to the next page.