- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Chinese Puzzle Stitch
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Hat Is Really Easy And Quick To Make
The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch is a great stitch for making potholders, dishcloths, sweater as well as afghans.The tridimensional texture of this beautiful stitch stands out and you can clearly see the brilliant honeycomb shape.
Learn how to crochet this stitch with the video tutorial below courtesy of Creative Grandma. This lovely pattern is simple, works up fast, and looks great!
This stitch is the Honeycomb Stitch which uses a yarn to the back, then yarn to the front to form this pattern that looks like a Honeycomb.
The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Creative Grandma for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.