- This Romantic Crochet Shawl Is A Story Of Love Perfect For Valentines Day
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Christmas Garland Will Make You Grab Your Hooks And Yarn And Get Festive!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Baby Hexagon Jacket Is Too Adorable For Words
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch is a great stitch for making potholders, dishcloths, sweater as well as afghans.The tridimensional texture of this beautiful stitch stands out and you can clearly see the brilliant honeycomb shape.
Learn how to crochet this stitch with the video tutorial below courtesy of Creative Grandma. This lovely pattern is simple, works up fast, and looks great!
This stitch is the Honeycomb Stitch which uses a yarn to the back, then yarn to the front to form this pattern that looks like a Honeycomb.
The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Video Tutorial
Thanks to Creative Grandma for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.