- Free Crochet Doily Pattern With A Royal Design
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
Some people say that Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch looks a lot like a maple leaf. And they may be right! This very jazzy, beautiful crochet stitch is great for scarves, blankets or even for hats. Contrary to the sophisticated look, this is a really easy pattern. What I find really fascinating is that Teresa from Crochet Geek has video tutorials for both left and right handed crocheters and she is great in both versions. There’s also a piece of advice at around minute 1.15 that you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.