- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- Beautiful Sashiko Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Some people say that Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch looks a lot like a maple leaf. And they may be right! This very jazzy, beautiful crochet stitch is great for scarves, blankets or even for hats. Contrary to the sophisticated look, this is a really easy pattern. What I find really fascinating is that Teresa from Crochet Geek has video tutorials for both left and right handed crocheters and she is great in both versions. There’s also a piece of advice at around minute 1.15 that you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.