- [Free Pattern] Creative And Useful African Flower Turtle Pincushion Idea
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Cute & Clever Pom Pom Edging
- Admire These Adorable Fruits And Vegetables [Free Crochet Patterns For All And The Basket]
- Beautiful Crochet Relaxghan For Good Vibes In Your Life
Some people say that Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch looks a lot like a maple leaf. And they may be right! This very jazzy, beautiful crochet stitch is great for scarves, blankets or even for hats. Contrary to the sophisticated look, this is a really easy pattern. What I find really fascinating is that Teresa from Crochet Geek has video tutorials for both left and right handed crocheters and she is great in both versions. There’s also a piece of advice at around minute 1.15 that you don’t want to miss. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.