- [Free Pattern] Granny Square Crochet Slippers For Women And Men
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- [Free Pattern] Rectangle Granny Square Blanket- Patterns For All Sizes Of Afghans
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
Have you ever heard of Flower of Life? For those who don’t know, the Flower of Life is a sacred symbol like a geometric pattern consisting of overlapping circles arranged in a flower like pattern with six fold symmetry like a hexagon. Feel free to Google it to find more info about it.
The video below, courtesy of Karen Bestwick is going to show you how to crochet the flower of life. This pattern is actually made up of lots of little flowers but as you can see by the edges you will actually end up getting a hexagon shape.
The Flower of Life Crochet Pattern
The Flower of life is a geometric shape that will grow infinitely. I have used treble crochet cluster stitches to create this beautiful pattern. The history of crochet is linked to Penelope and I share how Penelope leads us to the very first Gods and Goddesses in our history. This subsequently means that our Royal Family are direct ancestors from these original Gods and Goddesses.
Thanks to Karen Bestwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.