- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Light And Lacy This Poncho Keeps You Covered Beautifully Every Day
- Learn How To Make A Ripple Straight With This Simple Yet Brilliant Technique
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
Have you ever heard of Flower of Life? For those who don’t know, the Flower of Life is a sacred symbol like a geometric pattern consisting of overlapping circles arranged in a flower like pattern with six fold symmetry like a hexagon. Feel free to Google it to find more info about it.
The video below, courtesy of Karen Bestwick is going to show you how to crochet the flower of life. This pattern is actually made up of lots of little flowers but as you can see by the edges you will actually end up getting a hexagon shape.
The Flower of Life Crochet Pattern
The Flower of life is a geometric shape that will grow infinitely. I have used treble crochet cluster stitches to create this beautiful pattern. The history of crochet is linked to Penelope and I share how Penelope leads us to the very first Gods and Goddesses in our history. This subsequently means that our Royal Family are direct ancestors from these original Gods and Goddesses.
Thanks to Karen Bestwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.