- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Quick,Easy & Beautiful Angel Wings Crochet Baby Dress
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
This cutie is such a pretty little square! The Flower Bud Granny Square by Debi Dearest is a 4.5″ sweet square with a great design that is quite easy to make, although a bit challenging (maybe) for a beginner. The video tutorial is so clear and easy to follow, you’ll be amazed how quick you can make this lovely flower bud granny square! If you wonder how to join these little grannies, HERE are a few joining methods for your inspiration.
Caron Simply Soft Yarn, Red Heart Soft Yarn or Bernat Satin Yarn (#4 worsted weight yarn)
White: 25 yards
Green: 3.5 yards
Flower: 7 yards.
(Yardage listed is to work up 1 square only.)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Dearest Debi Blog
Thanks to Debi Dearest for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.