- [Free Pattern] Amazing Two Tone Optical Illusions Blanket
- Easy Peasy Triple Layer Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Free Pattern] Put More Style Into Your Kitchen With This Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute & Colourful Crochet Marshmallow Bunnies
This easy and adorable mouse hat is the perfect crochet hat for any newborn. The pattern is so easy, a beginner could make it, although a little experience is always welcomed! You’ll need to know how to make the slip stitch, chain and double crochet. If you want to make your newborn size hat with the materials in the video, you’ll need some 2 ply yarn and a 4,5 mm hook. The photography used to make this video tutorial is also gorgeous, don’t you think? It reminds me of those lovely baby pics, the famous Anne Geddes takes. Wanna take some incredible pictures of your baby? Make this cute little mouse hat and capture some playful images of your cutie!
Thanks to Fairy Worldshop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.