- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- Dana Marie Erwood-Metz Shared Finished up these beauties from a 1946 pretty
- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfectly Cozy And Warm Gloves You’ll Need This Winter
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
This easy and adorable mouse hat is the perfect crochet hat for any newborn. The pattern is so easy, a beginner could make it, although a little experience is always welcomed! You’ll need to know how to make the slip stitch, chain and double crochet. If you want to make your newborn size hat with the materials in the video, you’ll need some 2 ply yarn and a 4,5 mm hook. The photography used to make this video tutorial is also gorgeous, don’t you think? It reminds me of those lovely baby pics, the famous Anne Geddes takes. Wanna take some incredible pictures of your baby? Make this cute little mouse hat and capture some playful images of your cutie!
Thanks to Fairy Worldshop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.