- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Adorable Sheep Potholder Perfect For Daily Use
- These Most Awesome Christmas Nativity Set Free Patterns Will Get You In The Mood For Christmas
- [Free Pattern] Happy Father’s Day Beer Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Vintage Floral Doily You’ll Want To Keep For Yourself
This easy and adorable mouse hat is the perfect crochet hat for any newborn. The pattern is so easy, a beginner could make it, although a little experience is always welcomed! You’ll need to know how to make the slip stitch, chain and double crochet. If you want to make your newborn size hat with the materials in the video, you’ll need some 2 ply yarn and a 4,5 mm hook. The photography used to make this video tutorial is also gorgeous, don’t you think? It reminds me of those lovely baby pics, the famous Anne Geddes takes. Wanna take some incredible pictures of your baby? Make this cute little mouse hat and capture some playful images of your cutie!
Thanks to Fairy Worldshop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.