- [Free Pattern] This Tropical Delight Square Leaves You Speechless!
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.