- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
- [Free Pattern] 3 Awesome Gift Stash Ideas For The Knifty Knitter
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.