- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Video Tutorial] Warm, Soft & Cuddly Triangle Star Stitch Hat
- [Free Pattern] Very Clever Crochet Square With Inspiring Design And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Thick, Snuggly Throw In Two Colors
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.