- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Lion Square Project To Keep Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Bow Cuff Slipper Boots Ever!
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Nancy’s Waves Scarf in Noro Sock Yarn Is Stunning
- Free Beanie Crochet Pattern With Great Texture
I am in love with the beauty of the pattern! If you have not crocheted for years, this is the easy project you’ve been looking for, to start again. The Tartan Plaid Wash Cloths by HappyBerry has a wonderful design and is a great pattern to make while you’re watching TV or a movie because it’s the same pattern throughout but just changing colors.
This pattern comes with a lovely, easy to follow video tutorial. To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.