- [Free Pattern] Perfect Textured Washcloth Pattern For Spa Days
- [Video Tutorial] So Simple And Quick, This Easy Crochet Throw Blanket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Gorgeous And Super Quick Peter Pan Collar
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- This Cute Fox Lovey Security Blanket Quickly Becomes A Favorite [Paid Pattern]
This lovely lacy crochet scarf pattern works up quickly and looks much more impressively difficult than it is! Fast and easy, Crochargosy by Christie Pruitt is really pretty scarf, a fairly simple project, with elegant results that makes a great birthday or no occasion gift.
With a beautiful design, this little lacy crochet scarf makes a flattery accessory that delicious to crochet and cosy to wear.
Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
Any yarn you like and any hook you like! (I used a worsted weight, 100%
Alpaca that I hand-dyed in Brown, Blue and Cream. I only had 2 skeins, so
I used up both skeins. I would have made it longer if I had dyed up an extra
skein! And I’m already contemplating what it would look like in Noro Sock
I used a crochet hook size “H” and I used approx. 220 yards
Gauge is not essential for this project – a thinner yarn will yield a narrower
scarf a thicker yarn will yield a wider scarf, depending on hook size used.
Check out the original source for this Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Christie Pruitt
Thanks to Christie Pruitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.