- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Excellent Dishcloth That Comes Out Square And Lays Flat
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Free Pattern] Quick Slipper Pattern For Beginner Knitter
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Way To Crochet A Gorgeous Patchwork Spangled Banner Afghan
The color combos for this design are endless! The Wavy Blanket pattern by Stephanie Gage is easy to remember and makes a great stash busting project. For a beginner crocheter, it is the perfect pattern to practice a lot of crochet stitches without getting bored. The pattern is darling on its own or with a cute edging or border.
(Worsted weight yarn)
— Pink, Brown, White, Green Version —
Cascade Luna (82 yards/skein)
4 skeins – China Pink 709
4 skeins – Chocolate 705
4 skeins – White 701
4 skeins – Oxide Green
Size I (5.5mm) hook
Gauge: Not too tight, not too loose.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stephanie Gage
Thanks to Stephanie Gage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.