- A Brilliant Stash Busting Project This WeekEnder Blanket Is So Much Fun
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Granny Square That Reminds You Of Summer
- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
- Cutest Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
The color combos for this design are endless! The Wavy Blanket pattern by Stephanie Gage is easy to remember and makes a great stash busting project. For a beginner crocheter, it is the perfect pattern to practice a lot of crochet stitches without getting bored. The pattern is darling on its own or with a cute edging or border.
(Worsted weight yarn)
— Pink, Brown, White, Green Version —
Cascade Luna (82 yards/skein)
4 skeins – China Pink 709
4 skeins – Chocolate 705
4 skeins – White 701
4 skeins – Oxide Green
Size I (5.5mm) hook
Gauge: Not too tight, not too loose.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Stephanie Gage
Thanks to Stephanie Gage for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.