- [Video Tutorial + Written Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet “Flowers In A Row” Stitch Makes A Wonderful Springtime Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Happily Relax And Crochet Away This Simple Yet So Amazing Three Cakes Blanket!
- This Sweet And Feminine Crochet Hat Is Just Perfect For Lady Of Any Age
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket pattern may just become your new favorite pattern. Snuggle Stitch is such a lovely and interesting stitch which also works up really quickly!
Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket designed by Meet Me At Mike’s is really a great project, so colorful and happy and a great way to use up your leftover yarns. Perfect for a lazy weekend and for when you want to crochet a quick baby afghan, this pattern is simply awesome!
Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
A few notes:
a) the edges of this will be a bit bumpy, but still pretty straight. You can leave as is, or you can crochet an edge around it, once done
b) I like to weave in ends with a needle, rather than crochet over loose ends, as it creates a neater finish and hides the ends more efficiently. You might like to do that too
c) I used DK/8ply acrylic yarn – in various brands – because I love bright colours
d) Stitches used in this project are: Chain Stitch and Treble Stitch
e) I used a crochet hook I found at the Camberwell Market, but I suggest using a 3.5mm or 4.0mm hook for this project, for best results!
More Free Scrap Yarn Patterns For Crochet:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Meet Me At Mike’s.
Thanks to Pip for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.