- [Paid Pattern] Very Quick And Absolutely Adorable This Baby Afghan Pattern Is The Perfect Pattern For A Last Minute Gift
- Lovely Diamond Scarf With Metallic Surface Stitch Option
- Lovely Little Sunflower Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Surprisingly Fast And Easy Crochet Blanket All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
Get rid of your scrap yarn by making this simple yet beautiful and so useful crochet project! This Easy Crochet Hook Case pattern by Tiffany Roan is just the perfect project for your leftover yarn. Fun and easy to make, this crochet hook case can be expand it so it would fit all your crochet hooks and knitting needles.
Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
–3 oz Worsted Weight Yarn (cotton pictured in
photo) Main Color (MC)
–1 oz Worsted Weight Yarn (cotton pictured in
photo) Contrasting Color (CC)
–Size H crochet hook
–Tapestry Needle for finishing
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Peanutzmom’s Pattern Place
Thanks to Tiffany Roan for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.