- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple Striped Blanket Any Crocheter Can Do Without Looking At A Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- [Free Pattern] Grandma Tree Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
Really pretty looking, this sampler afghan is a great combination of heavy and airy blocks. Crochet Sampler Afghan by Marianne Forrestal is the perfect project for those looking to learn new patterns and techniques. With versatile blocks and fabulous colors this unique afghan works up rather quickly and the result is really beautiful. A truly fun project for beginners and advanced!
Gorgeous Sampler Afghan
Afghan measures 40” x 50”.
RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: [7 oz (198 g), 364 (333
m)] 1 skein each of #657 Dusty Teal A, #661 Frosty Green
B, #631 Lt. Sage C, #633 Dark Sage E, and 2 skeins of
#406 Med Thyme D.
Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9].
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Sampler Afghan crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.