- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Photo Tutorial] These Crochet Flower Buttons Are So Easy To Make Yet Stunning!
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
- 13 Basic Crochet Stitches Illustrated Really Clearly
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Larksfoot Stitch + Baby Afghan Pattern
Really pretty looking, this sampler afghan is a great combination of heavy and airy blocks. Crochet Sampler Afghan by Marianne Forrestal is the perfect project for those looking to learn new patterns and techniques. With versatile blocks and fabulous colors this unique afghan works up rather quickly and the result is really beautiful. A truly fun project for beginners and advanced!
Gorgeous Sampler Afghan
Afghan measures 40” x 50”.
RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: [7 oz (198 g), 364 (333
m)] 1 skein each of #657 Dusty Teal A, #661 Frosty Green
B, #631 Lt. Sage C, #633 Dark Sage E, and 2 skeins of
#406 Med Thyme D.
Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9].
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Sampler Afghan crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.